Careful Use of Automatic Gates
- Posted by:
- Careful Use of Automatic Gates
- Posted date:
Guidelines for Careful Use of Automatic Gates
Automatic gates are a great feature to have at home or at the office. But it’s essential that you use it correctly to ensure that it is safe for everyone. Here are a few guidelines on safety issues.
Automatic gates are great to use at home. They are very versatile and make entrances to your property much easier to manage. But it’s important to make sure that you use them safely. Safety should always be a priority, so knowing safety guidelines is a benefit.
Here are some great safety guidelines for the use of automatic gates:
- When the gates are moving, do not try to pass through them.
- When you go through a gate, do not stop.
- Never allow children to play near automatic gates.
- Do not use the remote control if you cannot see the gate.
- Do not try to stop the gate when it is moving.
- Report defects to the installer as soon as possible.
- If the gate malfunctions, remove the power supply immediately.
- Do not try and modify automatic gates on your own.
- Make sure that you regularly have your automatic gates serviced.
These are just some of the safety guidelines that you can consider. If you use gates properly they can be a great asset. If you are not sure what gate to install, speak to our experts.
Security Gate Automation are your first choice for automated gates in the North East. We offer a complete service from bespoke design through to installation.
We specialise in electric gates and access control. Contact our team at 01914563399. Our specialist team offer a complete solution to automated gates. We will be happy to assist with your enquiry.
We offer a full range of domestic hardwood and cast iron driveway gates in the Tyne and Wear area.